JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018 Registration Form is Finally Out Online
So many students have bombarded the internet with the question, is Jamb Direct Entry 2017 registration form out? The good news is that Jamb registration form 2017 is now on sale.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially announced the commencement of 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration, below has the application procedures, guidelines, requirement and other essential information.
The release of this form (Jamb CBT registration form 2017) is now able to give an answer to questions that many aspirants has been asking which include;
>Is Jamb DE 2017/2018 form Out?
>Has Jamb Direct Entry 2017/2018 CBT registration Started?
>Can I Register for Jamb Direct Entry 2017 Now?
>When will Jamb Direct Entry 2017 form be released?
>When is Jamb Direct Entry 2017 Registration Going to Start?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session.
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they were admitted.
2017 JAMB DE forms are currently on sale, interested and qualified individuals can now go ahead to affect a JAMB DE Registration. All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND and IJMB/JUPEB
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
When is JAMB DE Registration 2017 Starting?
According to JAMB, the 2017 DE Registration will instigate on Sunday 23 April 2017 , so look forward to this date.
How much is 2017 JAMB DE Form?
According to JAMB, the cost of the 2017 JAMB Registration Form are as follows;
1. JAMB Form Price – N5,000
2. JAMB Mandatory Textbook – N500 (‘The Last Days at Forcados High School‘)
3. Total of N5,500 Only.
JAMB DE Requirements
(a) A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two
(a) A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
(b) Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
(c) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education. (d) Minimum of lower credit grade in
(d) Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements. (e) Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB
(e) Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Jamb General Requirement
The general entry requirements approved for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID), and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutes and Colleges of Education are available in the JAMB Brochure which accompanies registration materials.
Order of Choice of Institutions
On the 2017 registration platform, Candidates are to note that their 1 choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovative Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
JAMB DE Registration Procedures and Guidelines
JAMB DE Registration Procedures and Guidelines has been released and available as follows:
1. Each candidate must have a personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
2. Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
3. Each candidate must personally
create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
4. Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
5. Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre (the list of accredited CBT centres are on our website i.e. www.jamb.gov.ng) with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
6. The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
1. e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
2. Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
3. Step by step guide on completing the application form.
4. Video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers)
7. Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualifications, etc.
8. At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
9. O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should suppIv the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’S Portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the Portal of JAMB.
10. Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
11. There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.