THINGS I DID AT MY CHILDHOOD

When I was small
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and
told people I lost my arms
•Would restart the video game
whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colors,
and tried to push all the buttons at
once
• Waited behind a door to scare
someone,
then leaving because they're taking
too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep,so I could be
carried to bed.
• Used to think that the moon
followed our car
• Tried to balance the switch between
On/ Off
• Watching two drops of rain roll
down window and pretending it was
a race
• The only thing i had to take care of
was a school bag.
•Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared
to death that a tree was going to
grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly
to see when the lights went off.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what
you needed, Walked out, and then
remember.
Remember when we were kids and
couldn't wait to grow up? and now
we think why did we even grow up?
Childhood Was The Best Part Of our
Life i know u have a smile on ur
face...KEEP that smile because your
going to use it when your
child...does the same.
Share if you believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POWER IN THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS

POWER STEP UP MOVIE LAUNCHING