Word for each day

As you carry out your day, make this declarations to chart your course in life and also inform others as many as you can reach
I affirm that Jesus is the Lord over my life. The devil and his demons has no dwelling place in my spirit, soul and body. I affirm that my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost! In that temple, there's no sickness, in that temple there's no weakness, in that temple there's no high blood pressure, in that temple there's no sugar diabetes, in that temple there's no kidney failure, in that temple there's no cancer, in that temple there's no malfunctioning of cells, in that temple I am daily vitalized by the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I affirm that my back ground, qualifications and orientations will never frustrate the grace of God upon my life. Never will I join nor enter into any association that will frustrate the grace of God in my life. I’m sufficient in His sufficiency, I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ. I’m up and alive unto God, fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. Halleluiah! I’m complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness, and as He is, so am I in this world...Glory to God!

{If the clouds be filled with rain, they empty themselves upon the earth. Don't stop talking! Get your clouds fill with the right words.
God bless you as you enjoy your day in the LORD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS